Welcome to the Australian Allergy Centre, First Bulk Billing Centres and Leaders in Allergy Testing in Sydney and Wollongong
Occupational allergic diseases represent a significant public health issue due to their high prevalence and consequential socio-economic burden.
As the leading allergy clinic in Sydney, trusted for bulk billing allergy testing and immunotherapy, the Australian Allergy Centre will help ease your symptoms and bring you back to your full potential.
What we can offer:
Our Sydney allergy clinics offer state of the art medical facilities, located in the East (Edgecliff), North West (Bella Vista) and in Illawarra (Wollongong). We specialise in the diagnosis and management of allergic triggers for food allergies, rhinitis (hay fever), allergic conjunctivitis and allergic triggers for asthma and eczema.
As the most trusted bulk billing allergy clinic in Sydney, we fully understand the negative affects allergic conditions can have on your quality of life. That’s why we make it our goal to help you identify and treat allergies in a safe and effective manner according to current evidence based medicine.
- Bulk billing allergy testing
- No long waiting lists
- We bulk bill all medical assessments and follow ups.
(Please note that option for food panel allergens incurs a gap payment of $150).
Our tests and treatments
Your treatment is tailored to your individual needs through accurate diagnosis, necessary follow ups and clinical measurement of your progress.
We offer a full, comprehensive assessment of your conditions. This will include:
- Medical consultation and examination (lung function tests, nasoendoscopes and skin prick testing (allergens) or patch testing (for contact dermatitis).
- For some, blood tests and imaging such as CT scans may also be required.
After the allergy testing process, our doctors and nurses will discuss ways to control of your allergies.
- Medical treatment
- Immunotherapy Sydney (recognised as an effective and well established treatment for patients with allergic rhinitis, venom allergy and allergic triggers to asthma – immunotherapy can now be administered orally).
- Rhinolight™: this uses a combination of ultraviolet and visible light to disable the cells in the nose which react to allergens (a treatment that is both quick and painless).
At the Australian Allergy Centre we are committed to providing timely bulk billing allergy testing, full diagnosis and open access to medical assessment.
A Full Team of Professionals
We take a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment, which includes a health care team of nurses, clinical assistants, doctors, consultants and allied health professionals. Our GPs can create initial work cover certificates for allergy related claims or our service can be used by other health professionals to test for allergies.
Our team are widely regarded as the most trusted clinic for allergy testing and immunotherapy in Sydney – contact our clinics today to find out more information about the range of treatments available.